Your Best Software Solution For 3D Reconstruction
Our Product-Dynamix Mapper
State of art software for fast and accurate 3D reconstruction
It is fast
Our system is not based on photogrammetry but on a Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) algorithm. With our technology, we reach speeds up to 20 times faster than most other commercial solutions.
It is accurate
It is affordable
We are proud of our technology and want to share it. We don’t value fancy offices and operate efficiently so we can offer you best value for your money.
The only place where you’ll get the perfect software solution for all your industry needs.
Competitive advantage in your industry
What do you get using our software?
- Speed of processing often is crucial to surveying projects.
- With our system you can reach speeds up to 20 times faster than current commercial solutions.
Produce your model faster, cut the processing and save on site time.
- Using Simultaneous Localization and Mapping we can precisely determine the drone position and map the environment.
- We also use sensor fusion to improve position accuracy.
- Above that you can georeferenced the generated point cloud for improved positioning.
- Land surveying and 3D mapping can be expensive depending on project type, location, size and time frame.
- Large project can consume long hours in engineering and surveying.
- Using Dynamix mapper can shorten the time needed for preparation and mapping for up to 80%, by which can reduce the time on site, waiting for image processing and point cloud generation.
How it works in 3 simple steps
To get started all that is needed is our Dynamix mapper software (Windows 10 supported) and your (aerial) video or images.
With processing speeds up to 20 times faster than traditional solutions you can even wait on-site for your 3D maps to be ready and verify the result instantly. The 3D map is generated on your laptop or pc so it is the ideal solution for remote locations without an internet connection.
Drone Harmony automated drone capture app is our preferred choice
Drone Harmony is a Swiss Company active globally. Since its establishment in 2016, its customers successfully automated several hundred thousand commercial drone flights in a large variety of application domains all over the world. The application is widely used to automate complex inspections in the cell tower and bridge inspections, terrain aware mapping, mines, roads, pipelines, and many more to come.
Drone Harmony is a leader in automation software for data acquisition workflows in the commercial drone market. Its software solutions are based on a proprietary 3D Flight Planning Engine enabling market-leading degrees of automation in flight plan generation, plan visualization, and flight execution, leading to safer and more efficient data acquisition.